Attendees will be given the opportunity to earn at least 10.0 CLE Credits (including over 2.0 hours of Ethics.) Programs will be offered through the Idaho Law Foundation Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Committee, Idaho State Bar Practice Sections, University of Idaho College of Law, Concordia University School of Law, and many others.
We are proud to introduce the 2019 Annual Meeting CLE Live Webcast Series! Can’t make it to Boise but hate to miss out on the great CLE speakers? We have a solution!
This year’s CLE lineup includes the following programs:
– An Overview of Criminal Defense Reform in Idaho
– A Statewide Look at Domestic Violence and How We Can Help
– A View from the Appellate Bench in Idaho
– Can I Get This Tweet Admitted? Evidentiary Issues in the Digital Age
– Clearing Barriers to Military Legal Readiness
– Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities: You and Your Client
– Emotional Intelligence and Lawyers: Opposites Really Do Attract!
– Employee Non-Compete Agreements in Idaho
– Health Care Laws Every Transactional Attorney and Litigator Ought to Know
– Legal Research in the Digital Age
– Lessons from the Masters
– Potpourri from the Faculty
– Tackling Implicit Bias: Personally, Professionally and in the Courtroom
– Technology and a New Generation: How Progress Affects Professional Responsibility
For more information >> https://isb.idaho.gov/member-services/annual-meeting/