Attorney Time Podcast
Attorney Time is the new podcast from the business law firm Hawley Troxell that brings legal expertise to you. Curious about intellectual property? Are you an entrepreneur and starting your first business? Not sure what attorneys even do? Attorney Time covers a broad range of legal topics from Hawley Troxell’s team of experienced attorneys.
11. Cyber Insurance
10. Vaccine and Testing Requirements for Employers
8. Patent Inventorship
Hawley Troxell attorneys Paula Kluksdal and Gwen Thomson help you recognize and avoid scams aimed at your bank accounts.
6. Patent Law Series: Parts of a Patent with Phil McKay
Hawley Troxell attorney, Phil McKay, breaks down specific and important pieces of a patent.
5. Patent Law Series: What, When, and Where to Patent with Phil McKay
Hawley Troxell attorney, Phil McKay, lends insight into the complicated world of patents.
4. Patent Law Series: Patent Timelines with Phil McKay
Hawley Troxell attorney, Phil McKay, gives a rundown of the process of filing a patent from inception to completion.
3. Patent Law Series: Avoid Losing Your Patent with Phil McKay
Hawley Troxell attorney, Phil McKay, tells you how to avoid the pitfalls of protecting your invention.
2. Patent Law Series: Introduction to Patents with Phil McKay
Phil McKay tells you the does and don’ts of new inventions.
Steve Frinsko and Brad Frazer discuss best practices for startups and large businesses.