Hawley Troxell Congratulates Meta on New Data Site in KunaAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on February 25, 2022
Photo courtesy City of Kuna
Hawley Troxell congratulates its client Meta (f/k/a Facebook) on the announcement of its first Data Center in Idaho, to be located in Kuna. This facility is expected to bring over $800,000,000 of investment, add a hundred permanent new jobs and, during the multi-year construction phase, employ thousands of construction workers. Meta’s decision to locate this facility in Idaho was influenced by legislation passed by the Idaho legislature in 2020 (HB521), granting significant sales tax exemptions to equipment and construction costs. Hawley Troxell served as Meta’s registered lobbyists – Stephen Thomas, Rick Smith, and Ken Howell – who have worked since 2019 to draft the bill, obtain widespread industry and public support, then persuade legislators to pass the bill. Hawley Troxell is proud to have assisted Meta in locating its newest Data Center in Idaho.
More Recent News
- 02/25/22—Hawley Troxell Congratulates Meta on New Data Site in Kuna
- 11/16/21—Hawley Troxell Partners, Brad Frazer and Steve Frinsko present at Boise Entrepreneur Week 2021
- 10/01/21—Hawley Troxell Welcomes Six New Attorneys to the Firm
- 10/01/21—Hawley Troxell Attorneys named Best Lawyers® 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©
- 08/24/21—College of Idaho Board of Trustees Welcomes Paula Kluksdal
- No upcoming events.