Chelsea Porter Selected for Leadership Boise, Class of 2022Added by Hawley Troxell in News on September 1, 2020
Boise, ID – September 1, 2020. Chelsea Porter, an associate with Hawley Troxell has been selected as one of the 46 participants to join the Leadership Boise class of 2022. As one of the longest running Boise Metro Chamber sponsored leadership programs in the United States, Leadership Boise has graduated more than 1,500 rising and established leaders since its inception in 1975. Chelsea was selected into this respected and distinguished program through a highly selective application and interview process.
The purpose of Leadership Boise is to identify these new and potential leaders and offer a comprehensive program that will enhance and develop knowledge and understanding of our community, its complexities and it potential; motivate and encourage participants to assume leadership roles in the community; and provide an opportunity for participants to meet and exchange ideas with each other and with current community leaders.
John C. Hughes, a partner with Hawley Troxell graduated in the Leadership Boise Class of 2020.
More Recent News
- 01/04/21—Extension of CDC Eviction Order
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- No upcoming events.