Brad Frazer Joins Idaho Technology Council’s Podcast: Why Protecting Your Innovation MattersAdded by Hawley Troxell in Articles & Blogs, Intellectual Property and Patent Law on June 2, 2020
In this episode of Idaho Technology Council’s Innovation Matters podcast, Intellectual Property Attorney, Brad Frazer joins Idaho Technology Council President, Jay Larsen and Jim Gasaway, CTO of Kount to discuss how to secure your brand, intellectual property and trade secrets and protect your business against fraudulent purchases.
To listen to more of Idaho Technology Council’s Innovation Matters podcast >>
More Intellectual Property and Patent Law Blog Posts
- 06/02/22—Recap: 2022 Idaho Crypto Summit
- 06/02/20—Brad Frazer Joins Idaho Technology Council’s Podcast: Why Protecting Your Innovation Matters
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer Joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 04/02/20—The United States Patent and Trademark Notice Extends SOME Deadlines in Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak
- 09/17/19—Trademarks as Collateral
- No upcoming events.