Webinar: Industrial Conditions in the COVID-19 EnvironmentAdded by Hawley Troxell in Articles & Publications on May 28, 2020
In this webinar, workers’ compensation attorney Mark Peterson discusses the issues relevant to employers and sureties concerning COVID-19 and Idaho workers’ compensation claims. Mark also discusses the new legislation that went into effect relating to exclusive remedy, and the new supreme court case that impacts statutory employers.
More Recent News
- 07/09/20—Encyclopedia Britannica Acquires ProCon.org Commits to Running for 25 Years
- 06/19/20—Hawley Troxell “Pays it Forward” to the Boys and Girls Club of Ada County
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer Joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries