Janet Franklin joins Hawley Troxell in PocatelloAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on January 6, 2020
Janet Franklin has joined Hawley Troxell in Pocatello in its Pocatello office as a litigation associate. She previously clerked for the Honorable Debra M. Brown, U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of Mississippi in 2019. Prior to her clerkship, she was an associate at Venable L.L.P.
Franklin holds a juris doctorate degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law. Prior to attending law school, she interned for the serious crimes unit in the Montgomery County State’s Attorney’s Office in Rockville, Md.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.