Janet Franklin joins Hawley Troxell in PocatelloAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on January 6, 2020
Janet Franklin has joined Hawley Troxell in Pocatello in its Pocatello office as a litigation associate. She previously clerked for the Honorable Debra M. Brown, U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of Mississippi in 2019. Prior to her clerkship, she was an associate at Venable L.L.P.
Franklin holds a juris doctorate degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law. Prior to attending law school, she interned for the serious crimes unit in the Montgomery County State’s Attorney’s Office in Rockville, Md.
More Recent News
- 07/09/20—Encyclopedia Britannica Acquires ProCon.org Commits to Running for 25 Years
- 06/19/20—Hawley Troxell “Pays it Forward” to the Boys and Girls Club of Ada County
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer Joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries