Compliance Assistance Guides Released by the OFCCPAdded by Hawley Troxell in Articles & Publications, Employment Law on August 6, 2019
Friday, August 2, 2019, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), U.S. Department of Labor, released of a number of new Compliance Assistance Guides:
OFCCP published a guide entitled “OFCCP at a Glance” explaining the agency’s mission and enforcement responsibilities.
Addressing record keeping obligations:
Posting and Notices
Addressing posting and notice requirements, in addition providing check-lists for self-auditing:
More Employment Law Blog Posts
- 08/06/19—Compliance Assistance Guides Released by the OFCCP
- 07/23/19—3 Issues Companies With 401(k) Plans Must Have On Their Radar
- 06/10/19—Getting the Most Bang for Your Buck Out of A Severance Release
- 05/28/19—Social Media and the NLRA: Can An Employer Fire Someone Over Social Media Posts?
- 05/28/19—Department of Labor on Employer-Sponsored Volunteer Programs and Their Intersection With the FLSA