Compliance Assistance Guides Released by the OFCCPAdded by Hawley Troxell in Articles & Publications, Employment Law on August 6, 2019
Friday, August 2, 2019, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), U.S. Department of Labor, released of a number of new Compliance Assistance Guides:
OFCCP published a guide entitled “OFCCP at a Glance” explaining the agency’s mission and enforcement responsibilities.
Addressing record keeping obligations:
Posting and Notices
Addressing posting and notice requirements, in addition providing check-lists for self-auditing:
More Employment Law Blog Posts
- 04/16/21—COBRA Subsidy Update: DOL Issues Model Notices and FAQs
- 04/02/21—Benefits Provisions of the American Rescue Plan Act
- 03/30/21—American Rescue Plan Act and FFCRA Leave
- 01/26/21—Employee Benefit Reminders for the New Year (most of which are non-COVID related)
- 12/22/20—Your Business’s Legal Rights: Guidelines to the COVID Pandemic and Non-Compliant Customers
- No upcoming events.