Hawley Troxell Promotes Melissa Schafer to HR ManagerAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on July 12, 2019
Boise, Idaho – June 18, 2019. Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce Melissa Schafer has been promoted to HR manager for the firm. Melissa Schafer joined Hawley Troxell in 2002 and for the next 15 years, has contributed her talents to the firm in several roles and departments. Her breadth of contribution has enabled her to convert her education and her strong skill set into a career in legal management. Currently as Human Resources Manager, Melissa provides leadership to the firm while leveraging her skills and firm knowledge to enhance her contribution to the management team.
Melissa received her B.A. in Management and Organizational Leadership from George Fox University, her Associate of Applied Science degree Legal Terminology and Business Technology from Boise State University, and most recently received her Master of Business Administration from Boise State University.
Melissa joins Hawley Troxell’s professional management team that executes the business objectives of the firm and consists of Susan Olson, Chief Operating and Chief Financial Officer, Dana Reid, Operations Manager, Kim Kaine, Marketing/Business Development Manager, Patricia Agenbroad, Finance Manager, and Paul Wilch, Information Technology Manager.
About Hawley Troxell:
Hawley Troxell is Idaho’s largest, full service business law firm. With locations in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, and Reno, Hawley Troxell’s headquarters is located at 877 W. Main Street in Boise, Idaho. Hawley Troxell is also the exclusive member firm in Idaho for Lex Mundi, the world’s leading network of independent law firms with in-depth experience in 100+ countries worldwide. For additional information about Hawley Troxell, visit www.hawleytroxell.com; for additional information about Lex Mundi, visit www.lexmundi.com.
More Recent News
- 07/09/20—Encyclopedia Britannica Acquires ProCon.org Commits to Running for 25 Years
- 06/19/20—Hawley Troxell “Pays it Forward” to the Boys and Girls Club of Ada County
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer Joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries