Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher honored by IBR’s Accomplished Under 40Added by Hawley Troxell in News on June 22, 2018
Justin Cranney and Will Fletcher join the ranks of professionals who have made significant accomplishments before the age of 40. They were among the honorees of this year’s Accomplished Under 40 awards presented by the Idaho Business Review.
The 40 professionals who were selected will be featured in the 2018 Accomplished Under 40 publication and recognized at a dinner gala on June 12 at the Boise Centre East.
Accomplished Under 40 nominees are judged on leadership, professional success and community service by a panel that includes members of the professional community and former Accomplished Under 40 winners.
See below for a full list of the honorees.
More Recent News
- 11/04/19—Attorney Janine P. Reynard Returns to Hawley Troxell
- 10/01/19—Thirty Hawley Troxell Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers® 2020
- 08/30/19—Hawley Troxell Attorneys Recognized by Chamber and Partners 2020
- 07/12/19—Hawley Troxell Promotes Melissa Schafer to HR Manager
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones