Steve Frinsko joins Leadership Boise Class of 2019Added by Hawley Troxell in News on August 22, 2017
Hawley Troxell attorney Steve Frinsko has been accepted into the Leadership Boise Class of 2019.
Leadership Boise (LB), a program of the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce, today announced the LB Class of 2019. As one of the longest-running, Chamber-sponsored leadership programs in the United States, LB has graduated more than 1,500 business and civic leaders since its inception in 1975.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020