Steve Frinsko joins Leadership Boise Class of 2019Added by Hawley Troxell in News on August 22, 2017
Hawley Troxell attorney Steve Frinsko has been accepted into the Leadership Boise Class of 2019.
Leadership Boise (LB), a program of the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce, today announced the LB Class of 2019. As one of the longest-running, Chamber-sponsored leadership programs in the United States, LB has graduated more than 1,500 business and civic leaders since its inception in 1975.
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms
- 02/21/19—West Ada Foundation Friends of the Foundation Gala
- 02/28/19—Idaho Humane Society Sip n Purr
- 03/01/19—College of Idaho Gala