Steve Frinsko joins Leadership Boise Class of 2019Added by Hawley Troxell in News on August 22, 2017
Hawley Troxell attorney Steve Frinsko has been accepted into the Leadership Boise Class of 2019.
Leadership Boise (LB), a program of the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce, today announced the LB Class of 2019. As one of the longest-running, Chamber-sponsored leadership programs in the United States, LB has graduated more than 1,500 business and civic leaders since its inception in 1975.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.