Steve Frinsko joins Leadership Boise Class of 2019Added by Hawley Troxell in News on August 22, 2017
Hawley Troxell attorney Steve Frinsko has been accepted into the Leadership Boise Class of 2019.
Leadership Boise (LB), a program of the Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce, today announced the LB Class of 2019. As one of the longest-running, Chamber-sponsored leadership programs in the United States, LB has graduated more than 1,500 business and civic leaders since its inception in 1975.
More Recent News
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 02/11/19—Hawley Troxell Attorney Tracy Wright Named Equity Partner