Sherry Montosa retires after 32 years with Hawley TroxellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on August 18, 2017
Congratulations to Sherry Montosa on her retirement after 32 years with Hawley Troxell! Sherry has served as a true professional in many capacities, including supporting Merlyn Clark and his very busy practice.
Sherry was recently appointed to the Idaho State Bar Professional Conduct Board for a 3-year term. It is an honor to have Sherry serve in this new capacity even as she enters into her very exciting time of retirement. Sherry’s dedication to this profession is undying. The ISB Professional Conduct Board is lucky to have her.
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms
- 02/21/19—West Ada Foundation Friends of the Foundation Gala
- 02/28/19—Idaho Humane Society Sip n Purr
- 03/01/19—College of Idaho Gala