Sherry Montosa retires after 32 years with Hawley TroxellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on August 18, 2017
Congratulations to Sherry Montosa on her retirement after 32 years with Hawley Troxell! Sherry has served as a true professional in many capacities, including supporting Merlyn Clark and his very busy practice.
Sherry was recently appointed to the Idaho State Bar Professional Conduct Board for a 3-year term. It is an honor to have Sherry serve in this new capacity even as she enters into her very exciting time of retirement. Sherry’s dedication to this profession is undying. The ISB Professional Conduct Board is lucky to have her.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020