Sherry Montosa retires after 32 years with Hawley TroxellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on August 18, 2017
Congratulations to Sherry Montosa on her retirement after 32 years with Hawley Troxell! Sherry has served as a true professional in many capacities, including supporting Merlyn Clark and his very busy practice.
Sherry was recently appointed to the Idaho State Bar Professional Conduct Board for a 3-year term. It is an honor to have Sherry serve in this new capacity even as she enters into her very exciting time of retirement. Sherry’s dedication to this profession is undying. The ISB Professional Conduct Board is lucky to have her.
More Recent News
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 02/11/19—Hawley Troxell Attorney Tracy Wright Named Equity Partner
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell