IBR Announces 2015 Leaders in LawAdded by Hawley Troxell in Articles & Publications, News on September 9, 2015
For the third time, Idaho Business Review is recognizing Leaders in Law, chosen from the state’s top law professionals.
The winners include partners, an associate, up-and-coming lawyers (in their first 10 years and on their way up), a solo practitioner, in-house counsels, educators, an unsung hero, and one person who will be recognized for a Lifetime Achievement Award.
The Leaders in Law program “provides an opportunity to recognize those who have excelled not only in their professional lives but who are also leaders in terms of their community and civic engagement. The nominees are all exceptional candidates and are deserving of recognition,” said Terri Muse, assistant dean of external relations for the University of Idaho College of Law.
An awards reception is slated for 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Nov. 17 in the Idaho Room in the Eighth and Main building in downtown Boise.
Congratulations to the following honorees from Hawley Troxell:
Associate: Steve Frinsko, Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley LLP
Partner: Paula Landholm Kluksdal, Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley LLP; Sheila Schwager, Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley LLP
Unsung Hero: Dana Olson Reid, Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley LLP
Up & Coming Lawyer: Sarah Reed, Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley LLP
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020