Attorney Brent R. Wilson Joins Hawley TroxellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on August 12, 2015
Boise, ID – August 12, 2015. Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that attorney Brent R. Wilson has joined the firm. Wilson is a litigation attorney, specializing in creditor rights and bankruptcy and banking.
“We are pleased to welcome Brent Wilson to Hawley Troxell. The addition to our Banking practice group will enable us to continue to provide our high level of service to our growing client base,” said Managing Partner Nick Miller.
Wilson’s prior experience includes a three-year clerkship with the Honorable Jim D. Pappas in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Idaho and the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel of the Ninth Circuit. Before moving to Idaho, he practiced law for a small bankruptcy firm in Chicago.
Wilson is licensed to practice in Illinois and Idaho. He received his J.D. cum laude from The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois and his B.A. from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana. While in law school, he was a member of the Editorial Board and the Student Publications Editor for The John Marshall Law Review.
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms