IBR Features John Ashby’s article “Is using social media in a hiring decision worth the risk?”Added by John Ashby in Articles & Publications on February 10, 2015
Good employees are the backbone of any strong company. Companies strive to hire employees who are professional, have good judgment, project a positive image and are otherwise aligned with the company’s culture. In an attempt to hire the best employees, companies have historically used job applications, interviews, references and background checks to vet job applicants….
Click HERE to read more!
More Recent News
- 08/24/21—College of Idaho Board of Trustees Welcomes Paula Kluksdal
- 08/23/21—Christopher Cook Selected for Leadership Boise, Class of 2023
- 07/22/21—Mountain States Super Lawyers 2021 Announced 18 Hawley Troxell Attorneys Recognized as “Super Lawyers”
- 07/13/21—Chelsea Porter and Melissa Schafer – Idaho Business Review’s 2021 Accomplished Under 40 Honorees
- 07/06/21—Attorney Taylor J. Barton Joins Hawley Troxell
- No upcoming events.