IBR Features John Ashby’s article “Is using social media in a hiring decision worth the risk?”Added by John Ashby in Articles & Publications on February 10, 2015
Good employees are the backbone of any strong company. Companies strive to hire employees who are professional, have good judgment, project a positive image and are otherwise aligned with the company’s culture. In an attempt to hire the best employees, companies have historically used job applications, interviews, references and background checks to vet job applicants….
Click HERE to read more!
More Recent News
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 02/11/19—Hawley Troxell Attorney Tracy Wright Named Equity Partner
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell