IBR Features John Ashby’s article “Is using social media in a hiring decision worth the risk?”Added by John Ashby in Articles & Blogs on February 10, 2015
Good employees are the backbone of any strong company. Companies strive to hire employees who are professional, have good judgment, project a positive image and are otherwise aligned with the company’s culture. In an attempt to hire the best employees, companies have historically used job applications, interviews, references and background checks to vet job applicants….
Click HERE to read more!
More Recent News
- 02/25/22—Hawley Troxell Congratulates Meta on New Data Site in Kuna
- 11/16/21—Hawley Troxell Partners, Brad Frazer and Steve Frinsko present at Boise Entrepreneur Week 2021
- 10/01/21—Hawley Troxell Welcomes Six New Attorneys to the Firm
- 10/01/21—Hawley Troxell Attorneys named Best Lawyers® 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©
- 08/24/21—College of Idaho Board of Trustees Welcomes Paula Kluksdal
- No upcoming events.