IBR Features John Ashby’s article “Is using social media in a hiring decision worth the risk?”Added by John Ashby in Articles & Publications on February 10, 2015
Good employees are the backbone of any strong company. Companies strive to hire employees who are professional, have good judgment, project a positive image and are otherwise aligned with the company’s culture. In an attempt to hire the best employees, companies have historically used job applications, interviews, references and background checks to vet job applicants….
Click HERE to read more!
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.