IBR Features John Ashby’s article “Is using social media in a hiring decision worth the risk?”Added by John Ashby in Articles & Blogs on February 10, 2015
Good employees are the backbone of any strong company. Companies strive to hire employees who are professional, have good judgment, project a positive image and are otherwise aligned with the company’s culture. In an attempt to hire the best employees, companies have historically used job applications, interviews, references and background checks to vet job applicants….
Click HERE to read more!
More Recent News
- 11/17/22—Hawley Troxell and Team from Witherspoon Kelley Join Forces
- 08/18/22—Hawley Troxell Attorneys named Best Lawyers® 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©
- 07/12/22—Mountain States Lawyers 2022 Announced 20 Hawley Troxell Attorneys Recognized as “Super Lawyers”
- 06/10/22—Attorney Daniel Knowlton Joins Hawley Troxell
- 05/30/22—Attorney Scott Blickenstaff Joins Hawley Troxell
- No upcoming events.