15 Guidelines for Loan Originator Advertising under Regulation ZAdded by Hawley Troxell in Banking Law on May 16, 2014
The folks at MortgageDashboard recently posted a list of 15 guidelines for loan originator advertising under Regulation Z. The list is available on the MortgageDashboard.com blog here.
As background, Regulation Z implements the Truth in Lending Act and is administered by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Regulation Z generally applies consumer credit transactions and governs banks, credit unions, and non-bank loan originators.
More Banking Law Blog Posts
- 02/02/21—Why am I hearing LIBOR in the news?
- 09/08/20—The Justices are Set to Answer a Question that has Divided the Circuit Courts of Appeal: Do Creditors Violate the Automatic Stay by Passively Retaining a Debtor’s Property?
- 06/19/20—Recent Changes to the Payroll Protections Program
- 04/10/20—Federal Reserve Releases Term Sheets for Main Street Lending New Loan Facility and Main Street Expanded Loan Facility programs
- 10/29/18—Amendments to Municipal Securities Disclosure; What Lenders Should Know
- No upcoming events.