IBR Features Article on the Fee for Idahoans Who Don’t Purchase Health InsuranceAdded by Hawley Troxell in Health Law on April 22, 2014
The Idaho Business Review recently featured an article from Hawley Troxell on the fee that Idahoans will have to pay if they do not purchase health insurance. To read the full article click here.
More Health Law Blog Posts
- 10/15/20—Tom Mortell moderates Idaho Business Review Breakfast Series Panel
- 04/02/20—The Idaho Patient Act: What it means for Idahoans
- 03/25/20—Idaho’s Hospitals – What the Governor’s Waiver of DHW Rules Means to Your Facility
- 03/17/20—An Overview of Involuntary Mental Health Holds in Idaho
- 05/09/18—What the Medicaid Expansion Ballot Initiative Could Mean for Idaho
- No upcoming events.