IBR Features Article on the Fee for Idahoans Who Don’t Purchase Health InsuranceAdded by Hawley Troxell in Health Law on April 22, 2014
The Idaho Business Review recently featured an article from Hawley Troxell on the fee that Idahoans will have to pay if they do not purchase health insurance. To read the full article click here.
More Health Law Blog Posts
- 05/09/18—What the Medicaid Expansion Ballot Initiative Could Mean for Idaho
- 05/30/17—What the American Health Care Act Could Mean For Idaho
- 02/10/16—Moving Towards a Workable Definition of ‘Community’ After Bybee v. Gorman
- 06/26/15—King v. Burwell: Obamacare Survives Another Challenge
- 06/25/15—IBR features Article by Tom Mortell – Health Care Quality is a Business Issue