Legislative Update: Preserving Operations for Idaho WineriesAdded by Hawley Troxell in News, Wine, Brew, Spirits Law on February 4, 2014
Proposed legislation would ensure that bottling and manufacturing operations of a winery continue to remain operational in the event that a wineries license is suspended, revoked or not renewed, unless the winery violates the provisions of applicable bottling and manufacturing laws. Senate Bill 1253 was introduced in the Idaho Legislature on January 27, 2014 and has been referred to the committee on State Affairs. You can follow the bill here.
For more information, please contact a member of our Wine, Brew, Spirits Group or call us at 208.344.6000.
More Tax Law Blog Posts
- 01/04/18—Idaho Wine Commission: Come As You Are
- 02/18/15—Idaho Statesman features article “Why Idaho should ease retail limits on breweries”
- 02/10/15—Which Breweries Can Open Brew Pubs?
- 01/16/15—Public Beer Sampling Now Permitted
- 12/29/14—Why Bars and Restaurants Mark Their Tap Handles
- No upcoming events.