Hawley Troxell Announces New Advertising Campaign and WebsiteAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on January 8, 2014
Hawley Troxell is pleased to introduce a new, creative advertising campaign for 2014, which features tailored headlines, a new color palette, photos of Hawley Troxell attorneys, and a new slogan – The Hawley Troxell Way. The new campaign is displayed on the firm’s website, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
“We are excited to share our new campaign and website design with the public. It’s dynamic, versatile, and supports the strategic direction of the firm. It also highlights the fact that our nationally renowned legal service comes with a local address, which we’re very proud of,” said marketing manager Stacey Taylor Targee.
As Hawley Troxell celebrates its 50th anniversary this month, it has grown and diversified its practice areas as necessary to accommodate its clients’ needs. With more than 19 different practice groups, Hawley Troxell has conducted business transactions in 44 states throughout the United States as well as Canada, China, and Mexico.
Hawley Troxell’s new advertising campaign will be featured in local publications, such as the Idaho Business Review, Business Insider, Idaho Statesman, and various trade publications.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.