Hawley Troxell Earns Best Law Firm Recognition in 11 Practice AreasAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on November 1, 2013
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce that 11 of its practice areas have been recognized in the top tier of the 2014 edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.” Rankings were determined by more than 330,000 law firm assessments submitted by 12,000 attorneys and 20,000 evaluations submitted by clients. Receiving a top tier designation reflects the high level of distinction a firm has earned among other lawyers and clients in the same communities and same practice areas for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity.
The firm’s practice areas that were recognized in tier one were commercial litigation, corporate law, employment law management, health care law, banking and finance litigation, labor and employment litigation, real estate litigation, real estate law, securities/capital markets law, tax law, and trusts and estates law. The firm was also recognized for insurance law, labor law management, mediation, mergers and acquisitions, bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law, and real estate law.
“Because we combine hard data with peer reviews and client assessments, more and more clients inform us that ours are the most thorough, accurate, and helpful rankings of law firms ever developed,” said Steven Naifeh, president and co-founder of Best Lawyers.
More Recent News
- 07/12/19—Hawley Troxell Promotes Melissa Schafer to HR Manager
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards