Nutritional Information Permitted on Wine and Beer LabelsAdded by Hawley Troxell in News, Wine, Brew, Spirits Law on August 23, 2013
The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) recently issued a rule permitting wine, beer, and spirits makers to add nutritional information to labels. Before deciding to add nutritional information, makers should carefully review the TTB ruling to make sure they don’t run afoul of the various rules and regulations governing nutritional labeling. The ruling can be found here. For more information, please contact us at 208.344.6000 or contact a member of our Wine, Brew, Spirits group.
More Tax Law Blog Posts
- 12/21/18—A Few Year End Retirement Plan Action Items and Issues for Consideration
- 08/07/18—The Supreme Court Eliminates the Physical Presence Requirement for Sales Taxation: The Effect On Idaho Law
- 04/07/18—Probate in Idaho
- 02/14/18—The New Qualified Business Deduction: A Key Feature of the Tax Law Changes in 2018
- 12/04/17—Year-End Tax Planning Has Never Before Been More Important