Nutritional Information Permitted on Wine and Beer LabelsAdded by Hawley Troxell in News, Wine, Brew, Spirits Law on August 23, 2013
The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) recently issued a rule permitting wine, beer, and spirits makers to add nutritional information to labels. Before deciding to add nutritional information, makers should carefully review the TTB ruling to make sure they don’t run afoul of the various rules and regulations governing nutritional labeling. The ruling can be found here. For more information, please contact us at 208.344.6000 or contact a member of our Wine, Brew, Spirits group.
More Tax Law Blog Posts
- 01/04/18—Idaho Wine Commission: Come As You Are
- 02/18/15—Idaho Statesman features article “Why Idaho should ease retail limits on breweries”
- 02/10/15—Which Breweries Can Open Brew Pubs?
- 01/16/15—Public Beer Sampling Now Permitted
- 12/29/14—Why Bars and Restaurants Mark Their Tap Handles