Budget Cuts Could Impact Idaho Federal CourtsAdded by Hawley Troxell in Employment Law, News on August 23, 2013
Unless changes are made to the budget allocated to the Idaho federal courts, there could be significant delays to civil cases in Idaho’s federal courts. This may affect employers (and employees) who end up in Idaho’s federal courts. Click here for more of the story.
More Employment Law Blog Posts
- 04/16/21—COBRA Subsidy Update: DOL Issues Model Notices and FAQs
- 04/02/21—Benefits Provisions of the American Rescue Plan Act
- 03/30/21—American Rescue Plan Act and FFCRA Leave
- 01/26/21—Employee Benefit Reminders for the New Year (most of which are non-COVID related)
- 12/22/20—Your Business’s Legal Rights: Guidelines to the COVID Pandemic and Non-Compliant Customers
- No upcoming events.