Budget Cuts Could Impact Idaho Federal CourtsAdded by Hawley Troxell in Employment Law, News on August 23, 2013
Unless changes are made to the budget allocated to the Idaho federal courts, there could be significant delays to civil cases in Idaho’s federal courts. This may affect employers (and employees) who end up in Idaho’s federal courts. Click here for more of the story.
More Employment Law Blog Posts
- 08/06/19—Compliance Assistance Guides Released by the OFCCP
- 07/23/19—3 Issues Companies With 401(k) Plans Must Have On Their Radar
- 06/10/19—Getting the Most Bang for Your Buck Out of A Severance Release
- 05/28/19—Social Media and the NLRA: Can An Employer Fire Someone Over Social Media Posts?
- 05/28/19—Department of Labor on Employer-Sponsored Volunteer Programs and Their Intersection With the FLSA