Budget Cuts Could Impact Idaho Federal CourtsAdded by Hawley Troxell in Employment Law, News on August 23, 2013
Unless changes are made to the budget allocated to the Idaho federal courts, there could be significant delays to civil cases in Idaho’s federal courts. This may affect employers (and employees) who end up in Idaho’s federal courts. Click here for more of the story.
More Employment Law Blog Posts
- 07/08/20—A Lot Is Happening: It Is Important To Stay Awake At The Wheel With Your Benefit Plans
- 06/17/20—U.S. Supreme Court Extends Title VII Protections to Sexual Orientation and Transgender Status
- 05/08/20—Things to Consider When Employees Return to Work
- 04/15/20—Webinar: COVID-19 Employment Law
- 03/27/20—Occupational Disease Claims in the COVID-19 Environment