Budget Cuts Could Impact Idaho Federal CourtsAdded by Hawley Troxell in Employment Law, News on August 23, 2013
Unless changes are made to the budget allocated to the Idaho federal courts, there could be significant delays to civil cases in Idaho’s federal courts. This may affect employers (and employees) who end up in Idaho’s federal courts. Click here for more of the story.
More Employment Law Blog Posts
- 03/19/19—Executive Compensation Update
- 01/29/19—What to Look For in Employment Law in 2019
- 10/24/18—401(k) Plan Notice Issues of Which to Be Aware (or Beware)
- 06/25/18—Important News For Employers Maintaining a Retirement or Medical Plan
- 06/21/18—Recent Developments For Retirement Plan Fiduciaries