SEC Approves General SolicitationAdded by Hawley Troxell in Business Law, News on July 11, 2013
Yesterday, the SEC voted to implement Section 201(a) of the JOBS Act. This will allow companies to openly solicit the public for capital, giving more investors access to deal flow and companies greater access to investors. Click here to more about this new development.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 02/02/21—CDC Extends Eviction Order Until March 31, 2021
- 01/04/21—Extension of CDC Eviction Order
- 12/22/20—Your Business’s Legal Rights: Guidelines to the COVID Pandemic and Non-Compliant Customers
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- 10/21/20—New Idaho Supreme Court Decision Allows Debtors to Use a Creditor’s Violation of the One-Action Rule as a Sword, Not Just a Shield.
- No upcoming events.