SEC Approves General SolicitationAdded by Hawley Troxell in Business Law, News on July 11, 2013
Yesterday, the SEC voted to implement Section 201(a) of the JOBS Act. This will allow companies to openly solicit the public for capital, giving more investors access to deal flow and companies greater access to investors. Click here to more about this new development.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 07/19/22—What’s New in Idaho’s New Homeowner’s Association Act
- 06/17/22—Form 5500 and Other Retirement/Benefit Plan Reminders and Developments
- 10/15/21—What You Need To Know To Be Ready For The Corporate Transparency Act
- 02/02/21—CDC Extends Eviction Order Until March 31, 2021
- 01/04/21—Extension of CDC Eviction Order
- No upcoming events.