SEC Approves General SolicitationAdded by Hawley Troxell in Business Law, News on July 11, 2013
Yesterday, the SEC voted to implement Section 201(a) of the JOBS Act. This will allow companies to openly solicit the public for capital, giving more investors access to deal flow and companies greater access to investors. Click here to more about this new development.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 10/23/17—RESPA Section 9 & Title Company Selection
- 10/23/17—Commentary on Financing of Public School Buildings
- 10/19/17—Preserving the Liability Shield in Closely Held Corporations and LLCs
- 08/22/17—In re Spanish Peak Holdings II, LLC: Lessons for Trustees and Lessees in Bankruptcy
- 05/30/17—Plan for the Unexpected