SEC Approves General SolicitationAdded by Hawley Troxell in Business Law, News on July 11, 2013
Yesterday, the SEC voted to implement Section 201(a) of the JOBS Act. This will allow companies to openly solicit the public for capital, giving more investors access to deal flow and companies greater access to investors. Click here to more about this new development.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 06/19/20—Recent Changes to the Payroll Protections Program
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020
- 03/20/20—Force Majeure and COVID-19
- 10/23/17—RESPA Section 9 & Title Company Selection