Hawley Troxell Hosts 3rd Annual Municipal Finance Seminar in CDAAdded by S.C. Danielle Quade in News on May 22, 2013
We hosted our third annual municipal finance seminar and bond market update at The Coeur d’Alene Resort on Thursday, May 16, 2013. Partners S.C. Danielle Quade, Nick Miller, and Bret Busacker, along with Eric Heringer from Seattle-Northwest Securities Corporation, presented a bond market update to local government officials, lenders, and other community leaders. Busacker also discussed health care reform and upcoming deadlines that employers should be aware of.
On Friday, May 17, 2013, Busacker and attorney Kara Heikkila hosted a two-hour health care reform breakfast seminar at The Coeur d’Alene Resort regarding the information companies with over 50 employees should know to avoid health care reform penalties. CPAs, human resources executives, and other professionals were in attendance.
“The seminars provided a forum for local professionals from various industries to broaden their knowledge and network with one another. We had a great turnout and look forward to hosting them again next year,” said Quade who is located in Hawley Troxell’s Coeur d’Alene office at 401 Front Street, Suite 212.
More Recent News
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 02/11/19—Hawley Troxell Attorney Tracy Wright Named Equity Partner
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell