Hawley Troxell Hosts 3rd Annual Municipal Finance Seminar in CDAAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on May 22, 2013
We hosted our third annual municipal finance seminar and bond market update at The Coeur d’Alene Resort on Thursday, May 16, 2013. Partners S.C. Danielle Quade, Nick Miller, and Bret Busacker, along with Eric Heringer from Seattle-Northwest Securities Corporation, presented a bond market update to local government officials, lenders, and other community leaders. Busacker also discussed health care reform and upcoming deadlines that employers should be aware of.
On Friday, May 17, 2013, Busacker and attorney Kara Heikkila hosted a two-hour health care reform breakfast seminar at The Coeur d’Alene Resort regarding the information companies with over 50 employees should know to avoid health care reform penalties. CPAs, human resources executives, and other professionals were in attendance.
“The seminars provided a forum for local professionals from various industries to broaden their knowledge and network with one another. We had a great turnout and look forward to hosting them again next year,” said Quade who is located in Hawley Troxell’s Coeur d’Alene office at 401 Front Street, Suite 212.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.