The Cloud Computing Services Act a Huge Success for Idaho CompaniesAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on April 23, 2013
Jay Larsen, President of the Idaho Technology Council and featured in the Idaho Statesman, discusses the positive implications for the technology sector in Idaho with the passage of the Cloud Computing Services Act. Click here to read about Hawley Troxell’s involvement with the act.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.