The Cloud Computing Services Act a Huge Success for Idaho CompaniesAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on April 23, 2013
Jay Larsen, President of the Idaho Technology Council and featured in the Idaho Statesman, discusses the positive implications for the technology sector in Idaho with the passage of the Cloud Computing Services Act. Click here to read about Hawley Troxell’s involvement with the act.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020