The Cloud Computing Services Act a Huge Success for Idaho CompaniesAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on April 23, 2013
Jay Larsen, President of the Idaho Technology Council and featured in the Idaho Statesman, discusses the positive implications for the technology sector in Idaho with the passage of the Cloud Computing Services Act. Click here to read about Hawley Troxell’s involvement with the act.
More Recent News
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 02/11/19—Hawley Troxell Attorney Tracy Wright Named Equity Partner