Hawley Troxell Welcomes New Attorney Justin CranneyAdded by Justin Cranney in Business Law, News on March 11, 2013
Hawley Troxell is pleased to welcome Justin Cranney to the firm as an associate attorney in the real estate group. Cranney’s first day with the firm was March 1, 2013. His practice includes commercial and real estate litigation, real estate development, drafting contracts, leases, and purchase agreements.
Cranney received his J.D., cum laude, from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in 2008, and his B.A. from Weber State University in psychology in 2004. During his time at Case Western, he was the president of the Hispanic Law Student Association, a member of the Student Body Budget Committee, involved with the J. Reuben Clark Law Society, and selected to work with the Federal Trade Commission. Cranney was also the recipient of the Academic Scholarship, School of Law Leadership Award, and the CALI Excellence Award for the Future for both Immigration Law and Scientific Evidence for Criminal Litigation.
Cranney currently volunteers as a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Attorney where he represents guardian ad litem for children in state custody pursuant to the Child Protective Act, and also works with Boy Scouts as a merit badge counselor.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 02/02/21—CDC Extends Eviction Order Until March 31, 2021
- 01/04/21—Extension of CDC Eviction Order
- 12/22/20—Your Business’s Legal Rights: Guidelines to the COVID Pandemic and Non-Compliant Customers
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- 10/21/20—New Idaho Supreme Court Decision Allows Debtors to Use a Creditor’s Violation of the One-Action Rule as a Sword, Not Just a Shield.
- No upcoming events.