Health Care Reform Article Featured in IBRAdded by Thomas J. Mortell in Articles & Blogs, Health Law on February 22, 2013
Hawley Troxell article about health care reform and a state-based health care exchange is featured in today’s Idaho Business Review. Here’s a link to the article on the IBR’s blog. Keep an eye out for additional future columns by Hawley Troxell attorneys to appear in the IBR regarding health care reform.
More Health Law Blog Posts
- 10/15/20—Tom Mortell moderates Idaho Business Review Breakfast Series Panel
- 04/02/20—The Idaho Patient Act: What it means for Idahoans
- 03/25/20—Idaho’s Hospitals – What the Governor’s Waiver of DHW Rules Means to Your Facility
- 03/17/20—An Overview of Involuntary Mental Health Holds in Idaho
- 05/09/18—What the Medicaid Expansion Ballot Initiative Could Mean for Idaho
- No upcoming events.