Health Care Reform Article Featured in IBRAdded by Thomas J. Mortell in Articles & Publications, Health Law on February 22, 2013
Hawley Troxell article about health care reform and a state-based health care exchange is featured in today’s Idaho Business Review. Here’s a link to the article on the IBR’s blog. Keep an eye out for additional future columns by Hawley Troxell attorneys to appear in the IBR regarding health care reform.
More Health Law Blog Posts
- 05/09/18—What the Medicaid Expansion Ballot Initiative Could Mean for Idaho
- 05/30/17—What the American Health Care Act Could Mean For Idaho
- 02/10/16—Moving Towards a Workable Definition of ‘Community’ After Bybee v. Gorman
- 06/26/15—King v. Burwell: Obamacare Survives Another Challenge
- 06/25/15—IBR features Article by Tom Mortell – Health Care Quality is a Business Issue