Successful Sale of Bonds Saves Coeur d’Alene Taxpayers Millions in InterestAdded by S.C. Danielle Quade in Articles & Publications, Business Law on October 23, 2012
Partner S.C. Danielle Quade, bond counsel for the Coeur d’Alene School District, is featured in a story about the successful sale of general obligation bonds and the interest savings for taxpayers. Click here for the article.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 10/23/17—RESPA Section 9 & Title Company Selection
- 10/23/17—Commentary on Financing of Public School Buildings
- 10/19/17—Preserving the Liability Shield in Closely Held Corporations and LLCs
- 08/22/17—In re Spanish Peak Holdings II, LLC: Lessons for Trustees and Lessees in Bankruptcy
- 05/30/17—Plan for the Unexpected