Successful Sale of Bonds Saves Coeur d’Alene Taxpayers Millions in InterestAdded by Hawley Troxell in Articles & Publications, Business Law on October 23, 2012
Partner S.C. Danielle Quade, bond counsel for the Coeur d’Alene School District, is featured in a story about the successful sale of general obligation bonds and the interest savings for taxpayers.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 02/02/21—CDC Extends Eviction Order Until March 31, 2021
- 01/04/21—Extension of CDC Eviction Order
- 12/22/20—Your Business’s Legal Rights: Guidelines to the COVID Pandemic and Non-Compliant Customers
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- 10/21/20—New Idaho Supreme Court Decision Allows Debtors to Use a Creditor’s Violation of the One-Action Rule as a Sword, Not Just a Shield.
- No upcoming events.