Partner S.C. Danielle Quade Chosen For Idaho Academy of Leadership For LawyersAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on September 10, 2012
Hawley Troxell Partner S.C. Danielle Quade was chosen from numerous candidates throughout the state to be one of only thirteen attorneys in the 2012-2013 class of the Idaho Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (IALL). The IALL is a program of the Idaho State Bar Association designed to enhance, promote, and inspire the development of leadership within the legal profession. Comprised of attorneys from different practice areas and experiences, class participants come from all over Idaho to focus on leadership skills, building relationships, promoting community service, and learning about challenges facing leaders today.
Quade is a partner in the firm’s business and finance department and is located in the Coeur d’Alene office. Her practice focuses primarily on providing services to clients in the areas of finance and municipal law. She has extensive experience working as bond, underwriter’s, bank, and issuer’s counsel, and has served as general counsel to a number of governmental entities and nonprofit corporations.
“Danielle already exhibits outstanding leadership qualities in her professional practice and in serving several community organizations in Coeur d’Alene. The State Bar program offers her a valuable experience to further prepare for leadership roles in our firm and the legal profession,” said Nick Miller, partner and chair of the business and finance department.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020