Hawley Troxell Hosts Second Annual Municipal Finance Seminar in Coeur d’AleneAdded by S.C. Danielle Quade in Business Law, News on June 4, 2012
Hawley Troxell hosted its second annual Municipal Finance Seminar at the Coeur D’Alene Resort on Thursday, May 31. Hawley Troxell partners S.C. Danielle Quade, Michael Stoddard, Nicholas Miller, and Thomas Mortell, along with Eric Heringer from Seattle-Northwest Securities Corporation, were presenters. They shared information about the market, municipal finance, board governance, and construction with local government officials, lenders, borrowers, and community leaders.
“The seminar provided a forum for those involved in various industries to broaden their knowledge and network with one another. We had a great turnout and look forward to hosting it again next year,” said partner S.C. Danielle Quade.
Hawley Troxell’s Coeur d’Alene office is located at 401 Front Street, Suite 212. For additional information, contact partner S.C. Danielle Quade.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020
- 03/20/20—Force Majeure and COVID-19
- 10/23/17—RESPA Section 9 & Title Company Selection
- 10/23/17—Commentary on Financing of Public School Buildings