Hawley Troxell Hosts Second Annual Municipal Finance Seminar in Coeur d’AleneAdded by Hawley Troxell in Business Law, News on June 4, 2012
Hawley Troxell hosted its second annual Municipal Finance Seminar at the Coeur D’Alene Resort on Thursday, May 31. Hawley Troxell partners S.C. Danielle Quade, Michael Stoddard, Nicholas Miller, and Thomas Mortell, along with Eric Heringer from Seattle-Northwest Securities Corporation, were presenters. They shared information about the market, municipal finance, board governance, and construction with local government officials, lenders, borrowers, and community leaders.
“The seminar provided a forum for those involved in various industries to broaden their knowledge and network with one another. We had a great turnout and look forward to hosting it again next year,” said partner S.C. Danielle Quade.
Hawley Troxell’s Coeur d’Alene office is located at 401 Front Street, Suite 212. For additional information, contact partner S.C. Danielle Quade.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 02/02/21—CDC Extends Eviction Order Until March 31, 2021
- 01/04/21—Extension of CDC Eviction Order
- 12/22/20—Your Business’s Legal Rights: Guidelines to the COVID Pandemic and Non-Compliant Customers
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- 10/21/20—New Idaho Supreme Court Decision Allows Debtors to Use a Creditor’s Violation of the One-Action Rule as a Sword, Not Just a Shield.
- No upcoming events.