Idaho Supreme Court VictoryAdded by Hawley Troxell in Business Law, News on May 25, 2012
Hawley Troxell partner, Steven Schossberger, successfully represented his client in the summary dismissal of the contactor’s lien claim in the district court. The Idaho Supreme Court affirmed the district court, and established under the Idaho Contractor Registration Act that a limited liability company acting as the contractor must register even if a member of the LLC has personally registered. Click here to view the Supreme Court’s Decision.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 02/02/21—CDC Extends Eviction Order Until March 31, 2021
- 01/04/21—Extension of CDC Eviction Order
- 12/22/20—Your Business’s Legal Rights: Guidelines to the COVID Pandemic and Non-Compliant Customers
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- 10/21/20—New Idaho Supreme Court Decision Allows Debtors to Use a Creditor’s Violation of the One-Action Rule as a Sword, Not Just a Shield.
- No upcoming events.