Idaho Supreme Court VictoryAdded by Hawley Troxell in Business Law, News on May 25, 2012
Hawley Troxell partner, Steven Schossberger, successfully represented his client in the summary dismissal of the contactor’s lien claim in the district court. The Idaho Supreme Court affirmed the district court, and established under the Idaho Contractor Registration Act that a limited liability company acting as the contractor must register even if a member of the LLC has personally registered. Click here to view the Supreme Court’s Decision.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 07/19/22—What’s New in Idaho’s New Homeowner’s Association Act
- 06/17/22—Form 5500 and Other Retirement/Benefit Plan Reminders and Developments
- 10/15/21—What You Need To Know To Be Ready For The Corporate Transparency Act
- 02/02/21—CDC Extends Eviction Order Until March 31, 2021
- 01/04/21—Extension of CDC Eviction Order
- No upcoming events.