Idaho Supreme Court VictoryAdded by Hawley Troxell in Business Law, News on May 25, 2012
Hawley Troxell partner, Steven Schossberger, successfully represented his client in the summary dismissal of the contactor’s lien claim in the district court. The Idaho Supreme Court affirmed the district court, and established under the Idaho Contractor Registration Act that a limited liability company acting as the contractor must register even if a member of the LLC has personally registered. Click here to view the Supreme Court’s Decision.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020
- 03/20/20—Force Majeure and COVID-19
- 10/23/17—RESPA Section 9 & Title Company Selection
- 10/23/17—Commentary on Financing of Public School Buildings