Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Claims DataAdded by Brad P. Miller in Employment Law, News on May 22, 2012
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has released private sector discrimination charge statistics for Idaho for the past three fiscal years. The data is based upon charges submitted to the EEOC during FY 2009, 2010, and 2011, broken down by the basis of the alleged bias, and the percent of total state and national charges. The newly available information marks the first time the EEOC has provided state charge data online. Click here to review the statistics by state.
More Employment Law Blog Posts
- 04/16/21—COBRA Subsidy Update: DOL Issues Model Notices and FAQs
- 04/02/21—Benefits Provisions of the American Rescue Plan Act
- 03/30/21—American Rescue Plan Act and FFCRA Leave
- 01/26/21—Employee Benefit Reminders for the New Year (most of which are non-COVID related)
- 12/22/20—Your Business’s Legal Rights: Guidelines to the COVID Pandemic and Non-Compliant Customers
- No upcoming events.