Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Claims DataAdded by Brad P. Miller in Employment Law, News on May 22, 2012
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has released private sector discrimination charge statistics for Idaho for the past three fiscal years. The data is based upon charges submitted to the EEOC during FY 2009, 2010, and 2011, broken down by the basis of the alleged bias, and the percent of total state and national charges. The newly available information marks the first time the EEOC has provided state charge data online. Click here to review the statistics by state.
More Employment Law Blog Posts
- 03/19/19—Executive Compensation Update
- 01/29/19—What to Look For in Employment Law in 2019
- 10/24/18—401(k) Plan Notice Issues of Which to Be Aware (or Beware)
- 06/25/18—Important News For Employers Maintaining a Retirement or Medical Plan
- 06/21/18—Recent Developments For Retirement Plan Fiduciaries