Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Claims DataAdded by Brad P. Miller in Employment Law, News on May 22, 2012
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has released private sector discrimination charge statistics for Idaho for the past three fiscal years. The data is based upon charges submitted to the EEOC during FY 2009, 2010, and 2011, broken down by the basis of the alleged bias, and the percent of total state and national charges. The newly available information marks the first time the EEOC has provided state charge data online. Click here to review the statistics by state.
More Employment Law Blog Posts
- 08/06/19—Compliance Assistance Guides Released by the OFCCP
- 07/23/19—3 Issues Companies With 401(k) Plans Must Have On Their Radar
- 06/10/19—Getting the Most Bang for Your Buck Out of A Severance Release
- 05/28/19—Social Media and the NLRA: Can An Employer Fire Someone Over Social Media Posts?
- 05/28/19—Department of Labor on Employer-Sponsored Volunteer Programs and Their Intersection With the FLSA