Partners Kristin Bjorkman & S.C. Danielle Quade Recieve IBR Accomplished Under 40 AwardAdded by S.C. Danielle Quade in News on April 30, 2012
The Idaho Business Review (IBR) recently completed their selection of 2012 Accomplished Under 40 recipients, placing Hawley Troxell partners Kristin Bjorkman and S.C. Danielle Quade among the distinguished honorees. Of the 143 nominations, only 63 nominees completed the process and only 40 were selected, being chosen not only for their accomplishments, but also for their leadership skills, community involvement, and long term goals. Bjorkman and Quade both received high ratings in all four of these categories as judged by a panel of past recipients. Bjorkman, who practices banking and real estate law, and Quade, who practices banking, municipal finance, and corporate law, both maintain very involved roles in various community programs providing leadership and support to their respective communities, in a personal as well as legal capacity.
Steven Berenter, managing partner of Hawley Troxell, stated, “We have been honored to have two such admirable and hardworking individuals practicing here, and are thrilled that they have received this honorable recognition.”
The Accomplished Under 40 magazine will be published in the June 15 issue of Idaho Business Review. There will also be an awards ceremony and dinner held to honor recipients on Thursday, June 14 at Zoo Boise. To learn more about this event click here.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020