Hawley Troxell Welcomes New Human Resources Manager Lynn McConnellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on April 9, 2012
Hawley Troxell is pleased to welcome Lynn McConnell to the firm as human resources manager. Lynn has 25 years of experience in human resources, both domestically and internationally. Her experience includes: benefit program design, executive compensation, salary administration and salary plan design, training, and coaching. Lynn has worked throughout the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Taiwan. She is certified as a Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) through World@Work, and certified as a Sr. HR Professional (SPHR) through the Society of Human Resource Management.
Lynn graduated from San Francisco State University with a B.A. in Art and minor in Psychology. She is actively involved in the community and currently serves as the Vice Chair of the Board of Commissioners for the Nampa Housing Authority and Treasurer of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) State Council of Idaho.
“Lynn is a great addition to our management team,” said Executive Director Susan Olson. “We’re excited to have her aboard and know that her extensive knowledge and expertise in human resources will be an asset to our firm, attorneys, and staff.”
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.