Hawley Troxell Internet Attorney’s First Novel PublishedAdded by Bradlee R. Frazer in News on April 18, 2012
New York City-based Diversion Books recently published Hawley Troxell partner Bradlee Frazer’s first novel, The Cure: A Thriller. Frazer has practiced Internet and intellectual property law at Hawley Troxell for 5 years after 10 years of in-house practice with the Micron companies. Although this is Frazer’s first novel, it is not his first attempt at writing – he has written and published both short fiction and non-fiction, and he has-co-authored two screenplays. The Cure answers the question: what if we had the cure for a catastrophic illness, but it lay hidden inside the blood and bones of just one man?
When asked what led him to write a thriller, Frazer explained, “I have always read and been interested in fast-paced narrative fiction. Being an attorney has fostered that interest, as the practice of law and writing for judges and juries also lends itself to fast-paced prose.”
The Cure is currently available for purchase in e-book format on Kindle, iPad, and Nook. Click here for more information or to purchase the novel. Frazer plans to write more novels and is currently working on two new drafts – another thriller and a novel that is more contemplative and character driven.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020