Hawley Troxell Partners Receive 2012 Women of the Year AwardAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on December 22, 2011
Partners Lynnette Davis and Michelle Points received the 2012 Women of the Year award from the Idaho Business Review. Both women are being honored for their achievements as business leaders and for their community contributions. According to the IBR, “This year, more than 180 nominations poured in from Moscow to Idaho Falls – 50 more than in 2011.”
Davis is a partner in the firm’s litigation practice group with an emphasis in employment, construction, and commercial litigation. Her practice focuses on construction-related litigation, arbitration, and mediation. She represents project owners, contractors, subcontractors, and design professionals in large, complex construction projects. Additionally, Davis serves on the Advisory Board for the Discovery Center of Idaho, Inc. and is a volunteer for Make-A-Wish of Idaho.
Points is a partner in the firm’s litigation practice group with an emphasis in professional negligence defense, commercial transactions, and natural resources litigation. She also provides numerous hours of pro bono work in the areas of child protection and domestic violence. Additionally, Points volunteers with the Idaho Volunteer Lawyer Program and the Idaho Junior Golf Foundation.
Managing Partner Steven Berenter commented, “Lynnette and Michelle are more than deserving of this special recognition. Their professional contributions to our firm and volunteer efforts within the community are commendable.”
Davis and Points will be honored at an awards dinner, along with the other Women of the Year recipients, on February 21, 2012.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020