Response to “Critique of the Idaho Uniform Revised Limited Liability Company Act”Added by Richard A. Riley in Articles & Publications, Business Law on October 11, 2011
In the September 2009 issue of The Advocate, Mr. Winston Beard published “A Critique of the Idaho Uniform Revised Limited Liability Company Act”. The following article reviews the criticisms leveled by Mr. Beard (identified below in italics). The author disagrees with Mr. Beard’s assertions of fundamental defects in the Act but concurs with a number of his concerns.
Click here to view full article written by Richard Riley and featured in The Advocate.
More Corporate Law Blog Posts
- 10/23/17—RESPA Section 9 & Title Company Selection
- 10/23/17—Commentary on Financing of Public School Buildings
- 10/19/17—Preserving the Liability Shield in Closely Held Corporations and LLCs
- 08/22/17—In re Spanish Peak Holdings II, LLC: Lessons for Trustees and Lessees in Bankruptcy
- 05/30/17—Plan for the Unexpected