National Estate Planning Awareness Week, October 17-23Added by John McGown, Jr. in News on October 7, 2011
When H.R. 1499 became law in May 2006, Congress designated the third full week in October as National Estate Planning Awareness Week. According to an article on InsideBiz.com, more than 120 million Americans do not have up-to-date estate plans to protect themselves or their families in the event of sickness, accident, or death. Click here for more important information about this topic.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.