National Estate Planning Awareness Week, October 17-23Added by John McGown, Jr. in News on October 7, 2011
When H.R. 1499 became law in May 2006, Congress designated the third full week in October as National Estate Planning Awareness Week. According to an article on InsideBiz.com, more than 120 million Americans do not have up-to-date estate plans to protect themselves or their families in the event of sickness, accident, or death. Click here for more important information about this topic.
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms