National Estate Planning Awareness Week, October 17-23Added by John McGown, Jr. in News on October 7, 2011
When H.R. 1499 became law in May 2006, Congress designated the third full week in October as National Estate Planning Awareness Week. According to an article on InsideBiz.com, more than 120 million Americans do not have up-to-date estate plans to protect themselves or their families in the event of sickness, accident, or death. Click here for more important information about this topic.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020