National Estate Planning Awareness Week, October 17-23Added by John McGown, Jr. in News on October 7, 2011
When H.R. 1499 became law in May 2006, Congress designated the third full week in October as National Estate Planning Awareness Week. According to an article on InsideBiz.com, more than 120 million Americans do not have up-to-date estate plans to protect themselves or their families in the event of sickness, accident, or death. Click here for more important information about this topic.
More Recent News
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 02/11/19—Hawley Troxell Attorney Tracy Wright Named Equity Partner