Partner Timothy Tyree Earns Position in Inaugural Class of Idaho Academy of Leadership For LawyersAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on August 30, 2011
Hawley Troxell Partner Timothy Tyree was chosen from numerous candidates throughout the state to be one of only twelve attorneys in the 2011-2012 inaugural class of the Idaho Academy of Leadership for Lawyers (IALL). The IALL is a program of the Idaho State Bar Association designed specifically for attorneys to enhance, promote, and inspire the development of leadership within the legal profession. Comprised of attorneys from different practice areas and experiences, class participants come from all over Idaho to focus on leadership skills, building relationships, promoting community service, and learning about challenges facing leaders today.
“Tim is an integral part of our firm and a natural leader. We are proud of his achievement in being selected to this yearlong, prestigious program,” said Steven Berenter, Managing Partner.
Tyree is the Chair of Hawley Troxell’s Real Estate department. His practice entails commercial transactions—including business formations, acquisitions, sales, leases, development, permitting, and financing. Additionally, Tyree is part of the firm’s Energy Group, with extensive experience in wind project leasing, permitting, and financing. A graduate of Boise State University, Tyree earned his J.D. from Willamette University in Oregon.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020