Executive Director is First Certified Legal Manager in The State of IdahoAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on July 7, 2011
Hawley Troxell announced that Executive Director Susan Olson recently passed the Association of Legal Administrators’ (ALA) CLM exam, which confirms her as the first and only Certified Legal Manager in the State of Idaho. The certification demonstrates that she has mastered the knowledge, skills, and abilities to operate at a high level of expertise in the field of legal management.
Olson, who has an MBA from Boise State University and a B.S. from Lewis-Clark State College, is an active member of the Idaho Chapter Association of Legal Administrators in which she served as president from 2007 to 2009. She was a past honoree for Tribute to Women in Industry and has served as a Board Member for organizations such as the Log Cabin Literary Center. Olson has been with Hawley Troxell for ten years. According to Olson, earning the certification is part of “continuous and constant professional improvement.”
Managing Partner Steven Berenter commented, “On a daily basis, Susan Olson plays a significant role in Hawley Troxell’s ability to achieve its goals by constantly evaluating and improving the business operations.”
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.