Hawley Troxell Team Bowls for Big Brothers Big SistersAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on March 31, 2011
Hawley Troxell sponsored a team for the 2011 Bowl for Kids’ Sake event to support Big Brothers Big Sisters. The team, The Striking Queens, raised over $1400, which earned them a third place finish in the fundraising event. Team members included Michelle Gustavson, Beth Coonts, Lori Durbin, Sheila Clark, Bobbi Dodd, and Brendan Bell.
Together with Hawley Troxell’s donation, sponsorship, and in-kind contributions, Big Brothers Big Sisters raised over $60,000 for mentoring in the Treasure Valley.
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms