Hawley Troxell Team Bowls for Big Brothers Big SistersAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on March 31, 2011
Hawley Troxell sponsored a team for the 2011 Bowl for Kids’ Sake event to support Big Brothers Big Sisters. The team, The Striking Queens, raised over $1400, which earned them a third place finish in the fundraising event. Team members included Michelle Gustavson, Beth Coonts, Lori Durbin, Sheila Clark, Bobbi Dodd, and Brendan Bell.
Together with Hawley Troxell’s donation, sponsorship, and in-kind contributions, Big Brothers Big Sisters raised over $60,000 for mentoring in the Treasure Valley.
More Recent News
- 07/12/19—Hawley Troxell Promotes Melissa Schafer to HR Manager
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards