Hawley Troxell Team Bowls for Big Brothers Big SistersAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on March 31, 2011
Hawley Troxell sponsored a team for the 2011 Bowl for Kids’ Sake event to support Big Brothers Big Sisters. The team, The Striking Queens, raised over $1400, which earned them a third place finish in the fundraising event. Team members included Michelle Gustavson, Beth Coonts, Lori Durbin, Sheila Clark, Bobbi Dodd, and Brendan Bell.
Together with Hawley Troxell’s donation, sponsorship, and in-kind contributions, Big Brothers Big Sisters raised over $60,000 for mentoring in the Treasure Valley.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.