Hawley Troxell Team Bowls for Big Brothers Big SistersAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on March 31, 2011
Hawley Troxell sponsored a team for the 2011 Bowl for Kids’ Sake event to support Big Brothers Big Sisters. The team, The Striking Queens, raised over $1400, which earned them a third place finish in the fundraising event. Team members included Michelle Gustavson, Beth Coonts, Lori Durbin, Sheila Clark, Bobbi Dodd, and Brendan Bell.
Together with Hawley Troxell’s donation, sponsorship, and in-kind contributions, Big Brothers Big Sisters raised over $60,000 for mentoring in the Treasure Valley.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020