Hawley Troxell is seeking an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant to support a group of attorneys in our Coeur d’Alene office.
A minimum of 3-5 years experience required. Successful candidates must have excellent time management skills, be technically savvy, have strong verbal and written communication skills, and be able to efficiently prioritize and organize a busy workload.
Technical requirements include:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Advanced knowledge of e-filing systems and procedures in state and federal courts
- Experience and knowledge working with file-sharing tools to share documents
- Experience with and a good understanding of the litigation process, as it pertains to the role of a legal assistant
- Knowledge of the technology and processes required to assist attorneys with timekeeping, billing, and other administrative tasks
- Experience working with electronic document management systems
- The ability and willingness to quickly adapt to and learn new technology, as needed
Administrative requirements include:
- Entering conflicts checks and opening client files
- Assisting attorneys with scheduling, calendaring, and planning business travel
- Communicating with clients, opposing counsel, and other third parties at the direction of the attorneys
- Managing the electronic case files
- Calendaring and docketing litigation deadlines
- Assisting attorneys with time entries
- Preparing attorney and office expenses
- Assisting with general office duties
$24-$33/hr, commensurate with experience; full time, Monday-Friday
Hawley Troxell offers full benefits, including 401(k) with matching and profit sharing, and PTO.
No Recruiter or telephone calls please.
To apply, fill out the form below.