Hawley Troxell is seeking an experienced Corporate Paralegal in our Yakima office. This position requires strong organization skills, attention to detail and basic knowledge of the Business and Real Estate practice area. Hawley Troxell offers full benefits, including 401(k) with matching and profit sharing, and vacation time. EOE.
Full-time; $26-$40/hour, commensurate with experience; Monday-Friday
- Meets with attorneys, clients, and other professionals to discuss assigned cases or projects.
- Drafting, filing, and managing various business entity documents for corporations, LLCs and partnerships with State agencies.
- Drafting legal contracts, correspondence, and other documents.
- Maintaining and filing corporate records, including resolutions, board of director changes, annual reports, etc.
- Coordinating and receiving board and committee signatures for documents and materials
- Researches and analyzes statutes, regulations, legal articles, judicial decisions, and other legal sources; provides written analysis to attorneys.
- Develops and maintains records regarding billable hours spent on specific cases.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of legal language and principles, research methods, court pleadings and processes, and other related matters.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
No Recruiter or telephone calls please.
To apply, fill out the form below.