Attorney Daniel Knowlton Joins Hawley TroxellAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on June 10, 2022
Hawley Troxell is pleased to announce attorney Dan Knowlton has joined the firm effective June 7, 2022.
Dan has represented individual and institutional clients in matters as diverse as premises liability, professional malpractice, commercial property losses, wrongful death and catastrophic injury, lease and contract disputes, as well as coverage and bad faith.
Dan has practiced as a litigator since 2016. Prior to private practice, he served as the staff attorney to the Honorable Melissa Moody of the Fourth Judicial District of Idaho (Ada County). While in law school, Dan served as judicial extern to the Honorable Owen Panner and Mark D. Clarke of the United States District Court for the District of Oregon, as well as the Honorable Timothy Sercombe of the Oregon Court of Appeals.
Dan took a non-traditional path to law school, having first served in the United States Army as an infantryman. He served with the 101st Airborne Division at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, and with the 2nd Infantry Division at Camp Greaves, Republic of Korea.
Dan graduated from the University of Santa Barbara, B.A. History Regents Scholar in 2011, and received his J.D. cum laude from Lewis & Clark Law School in 2015. During law school he was Articles Editor and Research Editor for the Lewis & Clark Law Review; received a certificate in Business Law; and was awarded the Paul H. Casey Business Law Scholarship.
More Recent News
- 11/17/22—Hawley Troxell and Team from Witherspoon Kelley Join Forces
- 08/18/22—Hawley Troxell Attorneys named Best Lawyers® 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©
- 07/12/22—Mountain States Lawyers 2022 Announced 20 Hawley Troxell Attorneys Recognized as “Super Lawyers”
- 06/10/22—Attorney Daniel Knowlton Joins Hawley Troxell
- 05/30/22—Attorney Scott Blickenstaff Joins Hawley Troxell
- No upcoming events.