Follow-up to Federal Courts Budget CutsAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on September 11, 2013
A previous post noted the negative impact that Idaho’s federal judges are predicting because of the federal “sequestration” budget cuts. Since that time, several Idaho lawyers, including our own Craig Meadows, wrote an op-ed piece urging Idaho’s federal delegation to support efforts to address the budget issue. Click here to read the article.
It now remains to be seen what actions Idaho’s delegation, and the entire Congress, will take.
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms