Follow-up to Federal Courts Budget CutsAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on September 11, 2013
A previous post noted the negative impact that Idaho’s federal judges are predicting because of the federal “sequestration” budget cuts. Since that time, several Idaho lawyers, including our own Craig Meadows, wrote an op-ed piece urging Idaho’s federal delegation to support efforts to address the budget issue. Click here to read the article.
It now remains to be seen what actions Idaho’s delegation, and the entire Congress, will take.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.