Follow-up to Federal Courts Budget CutsAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on September 11, 2013
A previous post noted the negative impact that Idaho’s federal judges are predicting because of the federal “sequestration” budget cuts. Since that time, several Idaho lawyers, including our own Craig Meadows, wrote an op-ed piece urging Idaho’s federal delegation to support efforts to address the budget issue. Click here to read the article.
It now remains to be seen what actions Idaho’s delegation, and the entire Congress, will take.
More Recent News
- 06/19/20—Hawley Troxell “Pays it Forward” to the Boys and Girls Club of Ada County
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer Joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program