Follow-up to Federal Courts Budget CutsAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on September 11, 2013
A previous post noted the negative impact that Idaho’s federal judges are predicting because of the federal “sequestration” budget cuts. Since that time, several Idaho lawyers, including our own Craig Meadows, wrote an op-ed piece urging Idaho’s federal delegation to support efforts to address the budget issue. Click here to read the article.
It now remains to be seen what actions Idaho’s delegation, and the entire Congress, will take.
More Recent News
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 02/11/19—Hawley Troxell Attorney Tracy Wright Named Equity Partner