Tim Tyree Receives Boise State University Distinguished Alumni Service AwardAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on June 28, 2011
Hawley Troxell partner Tim Tyree was chosen to receive the Boise State University Distinguished Alumni Service Award for service to the Alumni Association and Boise State. The award will be presented at BSU’s annual Presidential Alumni Recognition Gala, to be held October 21, 2011. In addition, Tyree will be recognized on the Blue Turf at half-time of the Homecoming Game, when the Broncos play the Air Force, on October 22, 2011.
Tim Tyree’s practice includes commercial transactions as well as real estate and business law. He also is experienced in eminent domain, real estate brokerage, limited liability companies, and profit/nonprofit corporations. Additionally, Tyree is part of the firm’s Energy Group, with an emphasis on legal matters with respect to wind power. A graduate of Boise State University, Tyree earned his J.D. from Willamette University in Oregon.
More Recent News
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 02/11/19—Hawley Troxell Attorney Tracy Wright Named Equity Partner