Tim Tyree Receives Boise State University Distinguished Alumni Service AwardAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on June 28, 2011
Hawley Troxell partner Tim Tyree was chosen to receive the Boise State University Distinguished Alumni Service Award for service to the Alumni Association and Boise State. The award will be presented at BSU’s annual Presidential Alumni Recognition Gala, to be held October 21, 2011. In addition, Tyree will be recognized on the Blue Turf at half-time of the Homecoming Game, when the Broncos play the Air Force, on October 22, 2011.
Tim Tyree’s practice includes commercial transactions as well as real estate and business law. He also is experienced in eminent domain, real estate brokerage, limited liability companies, and profit/nonprofit corporations. Additionally, Tyree is part of the firm’s Energy Group, with an emphasis on legal matters with respect to wind power. A graduate of Boise State University, Tyree earned his J.D. from Willamette University in Oregon.
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms
- 02/21/19—West Ada Foundation Friends of the Foundation Gala
- 02/28/19—Idaho Humane Society Sip n Purr
- 03/01/19—College of Idaho Gala