Hawley Troxell’s First Annual Municipal Finance SeminarAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on June 22, 2011
Hawley Troxell hosted a Municipal Finance Seminar at the Parkside Events Center in Coeur d’Alene on Thursday, June 16. Presenters from Seattle-Northwest Securities Corporation and BNY Mellon also participated in the seminar.
“The seminar provided a great opportunity to discuss current issues in municipal finance, as well as the state of the market for municipal debt, with North Idaho public officials. It was a great opportunity to share information and experiences with people who deal with public finance issues daily,” said Quade.
Hawley Troxell’s Coeur d’Alene location is 401 Front Street, Suite 212. For additional information, contact partner Danielle Quade.
More Recent News
- 05/31/19—Idaho Business Review’s Experts Forum Report – Opportunity Zones
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 02/11/19—Hawley Troxell Attorney Tracy Wright Named Equity Partner