Hawley Troxell’s First Annual Municipal Finance SeminarAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on June 22, 2011
Hawley Troxell hosted a Municipal Finance Seminar at the Parkside Events Center in Coeur d’Alene on Thursday, June 16. Presenters from Seattle-Northwest Securities Corporation and BNY Mellon also participated in the seminar.
“The seminar provided a great opportunity to discuss current issues in municipal finance, as well as the state of the market for municipal debt, with North Idaho public officials. It was a great opportunity to share information and experiences with people who deal with public finance issues daily,” said Quade.
Hawley Troxell’s Coeur d’Alene location is 401 Front Street, Suite 212. For additional information, contact partner Danielle Quade.
More Recent News
- 01/01/21—Hawley Troxell Equity Partners Re-Elect Stephen R. Thomas and Nicholas G. Miller to the Board of Partners
- 01/01/21—Attorney Kyle Brekke Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/01/21—Attorneys Mindy Muller, Ben Ritchie, Marvin K. Smith, and Brent R. Wilson Named Partners
- 12/30/20—Boise Metro Chamber Announces New Board Leadership
- 12/07/20—2020 Gift and Estate Tax Planning Alert
- No upcoming events.