Tim Tyree Speaks At BSU’s Top Scholars ReceptionAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on April 18, 2011
Hawley Troxell partner, and BSU alumnus, Tim Tyree will be a featured speaker at Boise State University’s Alumni reception on Tuesday, April 19, in the BSU Student Union Simplot Ballroom. The reception will begin at 3:30 p.m. and the program will start at 4:30 p.m. The program includes the announcement of the Top Ten Scholars Award, one of the highest honors given to a Boise State student, which recognizes exceptional academic success.
Tim Tyree’s practice includes commercial transactions as well as real estate and business law. He also is experienced in eminent domain, real estate brokerage, limited liability companies, and for-profit/non-profit corporations. Additionally, Tyree is part of the firm’s Renewable Energy Group, with an emphasis on legal matters with respect to wind power. A graduate of Boise State University, Tyree earned his J.D. from Willamette University in Oregon.
More Recent News
- 03/28/19—Attorney Andrea Rosholt Receives Women’s and Children’s Alliance TWIN Award
- 03/06/19—Partner Sarah Reed Received Idaho Business Review’s 2019 Women of the Year Award
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 02/11/19—Hawley Troxell Attorney Tracy Wright Named Equity Partner
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell