Brad Frazer Presents At BSU’s Entrepreneurship DayAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on April 13, 2011
Hawley Troxell’s partner Brad Frazer will speak on Protecting Your Internet Brand at BSU’s Entrepreneurship Day in Idaho from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 14, 2011. Entrepreneurship Day in Idaho is a free event that is open to the community and the campus and will take place at the Simplot Ballrooms, Boise State University Student Union. The full day event is designed for current, serial, and aspiring entrepreneurs. Hawley Troxell is also sponsoring lunch for all attendees.
Brad Frazer is a member of Hawley Troxell’s Business and Finance Practice Group. His intellectual property practice includes Internet law, e-commerce, technology and software licensing, trademarks and domain names, copyright, media law, computer law, trade secrets, and related transactional work and litigation.
More Recent News
- 02/15/19—Election Schedule Chart for School Boards
- 01/24/19—Attorney Kevin Hogle Joins Hawley Troxell
- 01/03/19—Attorney Justin Cranney Named Partner
- 11/21/18—Four Hawley Troxell Attorneys, Honorees of Idaho Business Review’s Leaders In Law
- 11/01/18—Hawley Troxell Ranks Among Best Law Firms
- 02/21/19—West Ada Foundation Friends of the Foundation Gala
- 02/28/19—Idaho Humane Society Sip n Purr
- 03/01/19—College of Idaho Gala