Hawley Troxell Sponsors Women’s & Children’s Alliance Twin AwardsAdded by Hawley Troxell in News on March 16, 2011
Hawley Troxell was a supporter of the Women’s & Children’s Alliance (WCA) 18th Annual TWIN Awards luncheon held Tuesday, March 15, 2011, at the Boise Centre. There were 430 attendees at the event. Partner Lynnette Davis was the TWIN Honorary Chair, partner Paula Kluksdal served as TWIN Committee Chair; associate Kristin Bjorkman and HR manager Jeannine Eiband were honorees.
Davis, in describing the importance of WCA, said, “By serving those in need, we reaffirm the innate value of each individual and we assert ourselves as part of our community. When we honor our societal obligation to protect and help heal those most vulnerable, we invest in our future. As we have learned first hand, a community that helps and protects each other will prosper.”
Kluksdal commented, “Boise does not take for granted that all people are entitled to the basic human right of a safe environment.”
Merlyn Clark, a partner at the firm, accepted WCA’s Freedom Level Sponsor plaque on behalf of the firm. Clark has been on the Board of Director of WCA for eight years. He also served as co-chair for Partners Against Domestic Violence for 10 years and devotes time to pro bono work.
More Recent News
- 05/12/20—Brad Frazer joins the Marketing Expedition Podcast: Privacy, Cybersecurity, and Protecting Your Brand
- 05/06/20—Attorney Adam Christenson, one of Idaho Business Review’s 2020 Accomplished Under 40
- 05/01/20—IRS and DOL Jointly Issue Final Rule Extending Time Frames: Benefit Plans, Plan Participants and Beneficiaries
- 04/30/20—Governor Little Announces Idaho Rebound Cash Grants Program
- 04/29/20—Webinar: Where Do We Go From Here: Landlord – Tenant Law in 2020